Our mission is to study the factors affecting the health and ageing of Mongolians, as well as the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, providing evidence-based medical service, forming a client-first system, and ensuring the development of worker collective.
PRIORITIES OF ACTIVITIES:
1. To organize and direct active and healthy ageing activities throughout the nation
2. To provide evidence-based geriatric service, and to develop and expand health services for the elderly
3. To provide professional methodological management to organizations in the field of Gerontology and Geriatrics
4. To carry out research and surveys on ageing and determinants of Health of the elderly in Mongolia and to support and assess the surveys in this field
5. To assess the demand for professionals in Geriatric field throughout the nation and conduct highly qualified specialized trainings